Friday, December 12, 2008

Sam's long Tuesday

Tuesday that ended at Thursday.

Tuesday:

Headache and lousy feeling. Turns out later that it was migraine. Headache won and sam lose. Just resting and sleeping.

Wednesday:

No headache when I woke up, but weak feeling. And tired all day and little headache back at evening and I just fall asleep, unintentionally. And this was first time when I misunderstand Miss Marie's directions. But I did get something done.

Honey, I knew it is sticky, but I had no idea how sticky it really is. On cock and balls.
I was so ready, thanks to all that stroking without cumming, to take those honey pictures for Miss Honey. So there I was; naked and erect, with camera and bottle of honey. Pouring honey on my cock and balls. Camera taking pictures all by itself. And all this made me feel like losing erection little bit too early. So I just thought that couple of strokes and I'll be ready to take more pictures. Right. Just try to masturbate with all that honey on cock. Did I say that it's fucking sticky. And not a a arousing feeling at all. But I did manage to both take few more decent pictures and smear everything near me with honey.

And then I sent those pictures to Miss Honey. And started to think second pics. Mistake. I did read instructions carefully, but for some reason I didn't understand them correctly. And to make matters worse my lousy feeling and tiredness was too much and I just fall asleep.

Thursday:

Finally feeling perfectly well again. And after little chat with Miss Marie, everything was OK again. Migraines and misunderstanding. Things just happens sometimes. Thank you for your understanding Miss Marie.

More stroking to be ready for making that video. More instructions from Miss Marie. And some more from Miss Honey.

Making Video:

Shower first. Writing "I am cumming for Miss Honey and for Miss Marie's pleasure" on my left palm.
And HONEY on my stomach, just above panties I'm wearing for Miss Honey. Makes me feel horny. Not writing to my body itself, but doing it for others. Knowing that they want me to do it.
Facing away from camera, pulling panties down for Miss Honey, fun. Turning to face camera, stroking. Cumming on my left palm. Pouring little honey on it and mixing it with right index finger. All fun to this point, but this is where my submission really starts. I hate the taste of my cum. And how it feels in my mouth. I don't like taste of honey. It's too sweet for my taste. Much too sweet.

After licking my index finger clean I somehow manage to say "yummy". Like anyone would believe me. But I though that it would be fun to say that. And it was. And licking that palm. Yuck. I just couldn't think much, just get it done. And I did lick it all. And swallowed too. For Miss Honey and Miss Marie. Thank you both. Doing it for you made it worth it.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

MMMM, MMMM, MMMM just delicious my slut. Your pics that is.

I was sorry for your sake that you got your first ever migraine. I have seen those with T and well, it is something that I hope I never have to experience. Of course I understand and I am glad you rested and did not push yourself during this time...who cares if Tuesday needs to last till Thursday anyway! At least you got it done and got better.

Yes Honey is very sticky and very sweet. But those pictures were very sexy and just what I wanted! Just to see your hard cock with the honey dripping off is just delicious even though I don't like the taste of Honey either.

I do have to giggle when you talked about a few strokes but being so sticky...it was definitely sticky.

It is ok that you misunderstood...that will happen from time to time with anyone...that is why I held back your little reminder we would have had to do if you had just ignored that part. So I sent you to Miss Honey to see what else she wanted of you before you could move on. Either way we had the same effect and still another picture...but just you had to wait to cum longer.

I know you were one fucking horny slut as you kept telling me, totally frustrated and wanting to cum hard for us. I do love this about you, and you were so cute I am sure, checking the IM all the time, your email just waiting for the word that you could move on to the other part of the task.

Now, the picture with those lovely sexy panties and the HONEY written on you is very nice! I love it. Good choice Miss Honey.

I already left a really nice comment on your private blog about this video, but I am more than pleased. This was pure submission for you in many ways...and not just the eating of the cum, but being seen, face and all, speaking in English to us. You did everything that I asked of you...and you have made me so proud because I know even this video was not easy.

I am sure you have pleased Miss Honey and I am very happy with how this turned out even if it did take much longer than expected.

Miss Marie