Monday, December 1, 2008

Sam's Sunday Fun

Miss Marie,

I followed instruction you gave on your post

It turned out to be 13 clothespins for 13 minutes and pain from pulling.

And I just couldn't resist; nipples it was again.
This time it was hard. My nipples were little sore. This time it was already and pain was moderate from beginning.
And it didn't get any easier. But I found out that I was more turned on than usually when having clothespins on my body. I don't think that I'm turning towards being pain slut, but just that I love to have a little bit of pain for Miss Marie's pleasure.

Thank you Miss Marie. sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Slut,

How pleased I was of course that it turned out to be 13 dirty words, my favorite number. Not bad for day one. I am glad you loved your little treat with this humiliation too! I know this is the kind of thing that my slut loves, and I will find ways to make sure you experience that, in ways that also please me.

You did so well, with doing this on your already sore nipples. I was very impressed that you pushed youself for me and to impress others at The ORG, who were nice enough to post dirty words for you.

I love your video, and I remember, how the first time, when I was just your friend, and saw you rip clothespins from your body, I was gasping and could hardly stand to watch it, and we have both come so very far since then, and look at us now. Who would have guessed. This was incredibly sexy and now I watch with a smile, to see my slut enduring that pain for me.

Thank you for all you offered today. I am very pleased.

Miss Marie