Sunday, December 21, 2008

Monday Means Back to Work...for my Maid Slut That Is

My Slut, we have neglected the maid as of late...so today we will put you to work. I want you to shave completely, put lotion on, some make up, and lipstick and then get dressed for me. I want the pink thong with the black lacey panties over top of it, and your black stockings and heels. Then your bra with balloons filled with partial pee and partial water. You will fill them 3/4 with water first and then add pee for the last 1/4, and stuff your bra for me. Very nice!

While you are a maid you will take care of some basic chores around your house for about an hour. Shake and wiggle your ass for me often. Take time to touch and fondle your breasts and check out your sexy legs. Sometime I want some pics, of you being all sexy, lifting your maid skirt so we can see the panties, showing some cleavage, etc Maybe one of you stretched out on the floor with you sitting on that red pillow and your legs all sexy, with you sticking out your chest...just make sure you don't put your face in it.

And you know what being a maid means, that you have to kiss mirrors! Yes, my slut will be kissing that hall way mirror again. I want enough red kisses to create two M's for Miss Marie. This should be fun for my slut...and I want a picture of it posted too please.

Once your cleaning is done...you will find one spot on your floor that is nice and sparkling clean and you can kneel there and stroke your cock which belongs to me, until you cum all over your nice clean spot on your floor. Now you have two choices. You can either lick it all clean right from the start, or you can kneel there (using your cushion) for 30 minutes, with your nose pressed to the floor right near the cum, and you can smell it. I know you don't like licking up your cum which I do love, so this is another option which will also please me.

And if this maid so chooses, you can have your ass full for me too...but I leave that to you this time, not sure if you are sore from the other day or not.

Have fun my sweet slutty maid...can't wait to see this report when I get home tomorrow.

And try to update your task report from The ORG there and on your blog, before you start this Monday Fun.

Mistress

1 comment:

Sam said...

Mistress,

Now this is what I call fun.
Humiliating, but exciting fun.
And practical too. My apartment do need a little Christmas cleaning.

Thank you Mistress.

sam