Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jet lag Wednesday

...or was it Wednesday Fun

Miss Marie,

How to suffer Jet lag without leaving home. I could write a book about it, but lets just leave that now.
Fucking hard humping day. Adjusting my sleep pattern started to take it's toll today.

Morning hump went well, and I was nicely aroused almost before I realize what I was doing. And that was good. Mostly because last night I kinda like just fall asleep in middle of doing evening things, before evening pee, so my bladder was full. Very full. And also because being little groggy, I'm not a morning person, I didn't really know what I was doing. I mean, just think about it. You wake up and start humping your pillow. But it was fun. And I had no choice, but still. Who starts morning with humping pillow? Anyone? Can't see any raised hands. Just what I thought.

And that was just a start.

And almost end of my report. How can you write and tell publicly how you humped chairs and couch and bed and just about everything. And liked it. Not the humping itself, but doing it for Miss Marie. There's that humiliating effect and then there's just how to make it sound interesting with my limited English vocabulary. I ain't no Anais Nin.

Let's just say that I was humping everything, all day. For you, Miss Marie. And for me too. It was the way you let me use my cock today. And used it is now. Almost as tired as I am. But leaking and wanting to be touched. But it's only ten minutes to midnight now, so I think that humping is done now.

Oh, yes. And humping with tied up cock and balls. Even more fun. But little difficult sometimes. But it was little different kind of fun. And tugging was fun. I just wish it would have been you. Tugging. And watching me hump those furnitures. And after untying my cock you could have spank my cock with riding crop. Now I did it for you. 30 moderate hits on my cock. I liked that.

Heels with male clothing. Just fucking fun. It seems that it is just wearing those heel that I like. Regardless of clothes or lack of them. Or what I do when wearing them. It's just fun. And humping with them on was different. I can only think how much fun that would have been naked. Now I was wearing jeans and t shirt with those heels. And humping with jeans was not so pleasurable. More like frustrating.

And now I just sit here. Wondering what tomorrow brings to me.

Thank you Miss Marie.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Slut,

I am so amused and pleased with my horny HUMPING slut. I loved reading about how you humped right off the bat, and you are right, not many wake and immediately hump for me. Actually you are the only one. Not many hump period first thing. But you do, for me.

I love how you looked your furniture and humped all day long, keeping you horny but also focused on me. Today I wanted you thinking of me, but also thinking about how your cock belongs to me and how your pleasure belongs to me, and how sometimes I will control even how you may touch it.

I know you did not personally LOVE humping where you are dying to do it again but that you loved doing it for ME, knowing that it was what I wanted. This is submission my sweet slut and I love when you share yours with me.

You have pleased me today.
Miss Marie