Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some Wednesday Fun for my Slut

My slut,

It is Wed, and you know, not sure about where you live, but where I live, Wed is considered HUMP day, and so my slut, is going to HUMP. When you first wake, before peeing, I want you up on your bed, humping your pillow till you are nicely aroused. Then STOP.

During your day you will take chances to HUMP your chairs, couch, bed, etc...and piece of furniture you walk by that can be humped you will hump for approximately one minute.

You may not touch your cock in any other way besides this lovely HUMPING. I want your cock well used, but not by your hand.

In addition, you will spend 1 hour with your cock and balls tied (not so tight you can't last an hour) and will keep a lead of rope coming from it. Off and on, more on than off, I want you tugging that rope to pull this cock I own, so nicely. You must still do your HUMPING even while tied up.

Once you untie your cock and balls, I want 30 spanks to your cock with an item of your choice.

In addition, my slut will wear heels for 4 hours, does not need to be all at once. The only difference is that this time you will be dressed fully as a man, but wearing heels (you can skip the socks). You will still HUMP even when dressed.

And I have already decided that there will be no cumming for you tomorrow. I want my HUMPING slut to be good and horny, for ME, and so I want your cock to throb with need that only I can fulfill for you. So, for my pleasure on this HUMP day Wed, you will NOT cum, but you will stay nice and horny for me.

Have fun my slut.
Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

Humping day. HUMPING DAY. For slut. I said that I like your surprises. And this definitely is surprise.

I don't know what to expect from whole day of humping.

But I'm sure it's going to be fun day.

sam