Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thursday Titilating Fun

My Slut,

I read your email...and I know you are excited, tired, happy, sleepy, horny, exhausted and many emotions, but I ask you to give me the trust that you have for me, trust me to keep all of this in mind as I plan things for you. Just trust in me. If anything becomes too much you can always say, so unless that happens, just relax, and trust me.

Now, I asked you if you had anything you wanted me to keep in mind as I planned Thursday. I was looking to see if you were going to plead with me to let you cum for me, but you didn't. So I can only assume that as horny as HUMPING Wed made you, you were not horny enough yet to plead with me.

So Thursday will be a nice day.

- At all times you are awake and in your home, you will be wearing that new bra and panty set you bought for slut task 2. I want that bra filled out to the max, with balloons. This time I will allow you to get used to wearing these new boobs all day, filled with water. Next time, it may be pee, so take care and be careful or next time you might end up with a pee flood coming from your sexy tits. I want you to take chances to stand in front of a mirror and just thrust your tits out, and show them off. Grope them like you would someone elses. I want them touched and played with.

I think sluts prancing around in sexy panties need to be filled. So you will spend 3 hours with your ass full for me. Take times to bend over by your mirror and look at the indent of the plug, on your panties. :) very sexy.

And I also want you to wear your heels for 5 hours today. You can count even time just sitting around, relaxing.

Good sluts rub themselves through their panties, and so all day you can touch as much as you like, but you will only be allowed to touch yourself through your panties, no direct skin contact. I want you to be aroused and leaking nice wet spots on those panties.

I would like a picture of you standing in your heels, panties and bra. Then I want one of you thrusting your chest out for me. And one of you bending over where I can see the plug outline through your panties.

The rest of the day, when you are not taking pictures, I want you to be relaxing, until around the time I come home and you are writing your report. Watch TV, read, do whatever, but nothing exerting. You can rest and be my slut at the same time, I will see to that. You will come to me, in your heels, panties and bra, still stuffed. Then we will see if you are horny for me.

Oh and just one more thing...good sexy ones who wear bras and panties, need to sit while they pee, so my slut will sit, and pee, but have your legs spread wide for me, and remember to wipe your pee hole with toilet paper each time.

Enjoy your day my sweet slut...make me proud, and enjoy this day of slutty relaxing fun I have given you.

Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

How nice day this is going to be. Just resting slutty way.

Oh wait, pictures. Me, heels, panties, bra and plug. In public blog.

I can handle that much humiliation for you. And I'm a little thrilled too.

sam