Saturday, December 20, 2008

Three Miss Marie's Tasks I'd like to perform

Here's three of your Org task I would like to perform for you.

1. Choices To Cum

Because right now I have been stroking for you all day without cumming and I can't think anything but orgasm. And more seriously; this task has so many wonderful ways to cum.

2. Cumming In Your Corner

It's the whole task. I don't know what it is, but after reading it, I just knew that I want to perform this one.

3. Begging Me to PEE!!!

You love pee and bathroom control and I love to please you.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

Thank you my slut...very nice choices and I know what my choice is, so you are going to perform Choices to Cum for me...starting the day after Christmas, for the week. You will post all reports to the ORG, but also cross post here to your blog on the same day.

Have fun my slut...go ahead and request this task, when it gets closer to Friday. If you are home on Thursday and want to start, you may.

Miss Marie