Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sam's Easy Monday

Miss Marie,

Thank you for easy Monday. I was tired whole day and taking it easy was good thing today.
All slut task reports are finally done and posted and I'm catching up with other things too.

So my pee times and die rolls were:

11:42 Rolled 42. Damn. I really need to pee, but what I can do. Just wait.
I was thinking your beautiful smile.

After that I was most of the day out of my house. No chance to throw die there so I made a compromise and waited 4 minutes before peeing. Peed one time thinking you as my domme.

20:05 Rolled 47 Aaargh. I'm bursting. Thinking your lovely laugh.

22:25 Rolled 49. I fear that there might be foul play involved. Rigged web die or something. Thinking your beautiful eyes.

01:25 (Tuesday actually, but still same day really) Rolled 42 again. Thinking that picture of you with rose in your mouth. So sexy.

And that was last pee before falling asleep. Thank you for easy but fun day Miss Marie.

sam

No comments: