Monday, December 8, 2008

Dirty words and...

Text below is copy of my post at the Org. Releated to Sunday Words and Tortures

Miss Marie & other participants,

Thank you all for taking part of this fun and, to be honest, not very humiliating 'task'. I don't know what the hell has happened, but you all (especially Miss Marie) have ruined my modesty. Thank you for that :D

Reading some of these words was little hard, but when I started to write those it was just fun. Even these pictures were fun to take and posting them, hmm lets just say that I hope that you like them too.

And psycho42; you're right. Evil tortures are fun, even when I screw up with first wax video and 'have' to make second one. But my balls are not really made for this kind of 'fun'. I just can't hit them harder. That might be mental thing. As a kid I once got hit from really fast moving hard object (football at soccer game) straight to my balls. Even memory of that makes me wanna puke. But enough with that and back to fun.

Here are pictures of those lovely words, little evil wax torture and my cum on "Miss Marie's Property" to show to all that it's not actually my, but Miss Marie's cum. And that she can do what ever she wants with it.

My blog has two videos from this 'task'. Evil wax torture and evil wooden spoon torture. You are all welcome to come and read my blog or just to watch those videos.

Thank you all.

sam

P.S. Don't bother to count wax drops on video. I was carefull to get exactly 31 drops first time, but with this second one. Not so much. It's more for you to have something fun to watch.

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Sweet Slut Sam,

I am so very happy with how this all turned out...just as I hoped. I love the words all over your very sexy body...written so neatly. I know this took some time, but it looks so lovely. I love your cum all over my name...smearing it into your skin! I bet you enjoyed that cum knowing I allowed it...and wanted it there.

The video of the wax was really hot to watch...and I am very pleased you redid it to get a video that was worth showing since this was not required of you. I love how you spanked your cock and your balls for me...that really looked painful and I can hear you gasping. Luckily I don't want your balls to ache that often for me in that way.

You just did a fantastic job with all this.

Hugs, my Sweet Slut,
Miss Marie