Friday, December 5, 2008

Sam's Friday

Miss Marie,

New sleep pattern is starting to work. I woke up about 11am. And while I've been little tired whole day, it's now bearable.

And today's fun isn't physically hard so everything was and is OK.

After morning shower and some personal things I put back those same panties and bra I had yesterday, and because slut wants to be fresh and clean I had hand washed them quickly before going to sleep last night.

Before I left home for little shopping trip I checked that wand is fully charged for later use. It was. I was ready too. Little nervous and eager for new adventures. So cafe was first place to visit. After I sat down and opened my coat I saw two little tens on my t-shirt. That bra pushed shirt like I had little perky breasts. Damn. I was in my regular cafe so I really didn't want anyone to notice that, so I quickly closed my coat again. And I hope that I was quick enough. At least I didn't notice any strange looks from other customers. After I finished my coffee it was time for first mirror kissing. Just to get things started, so nothing fancy or daring. Just going to toilet, little lipstick on and kiss. And then to stall. Raising my shirt and bra I attached clothes pins on nipples for five minutes. Other end of pins pointing downward. Sitting on toilet seat. Simple and safe. But still, made me quite nervous. And little horny too.

And home again. Lunch and little planning for other four kissing and pins sessions. And little bit of vibrating fun. And little more. But not enough to edge, just to keep me horny. I put result of my planning to pockets of my winter coat and left home.

More coffee for me. This time it was cafe I don't normally go so I though that I can ignore those little tents on my t-shirt. I wish. I just has to take paper and read it in way it blocked view to me from others. And I drank my coffee fast. But didn't close my coat. I felt like blushing but when I was in front of mirror I saw that I wasn't. Just embarrassing feeling. So more lipstick and quick kiss. And to stall. This time I put those clothes pins on the way that they pointed straight away from my chest. Horizontally. Not much pain. But little more horniness. No problem keeping my hands off. While wiping my lipstick off I was wondering if I remember to do that first time. Couldn't remember, but I must have because I didn't notice anything while putting lipstick on this time. So I was evidently more nervous than I though. Have to be more careful.

Little bit of walking outside to ease my nerves. Not long walk, just to my next destination.

Big department store. First to toilet. This time I was not so lucky. Had to wait almost 20 minutes before it seems that it would be empty. And then it was again same ritual; lipstick, quick kiss and to stall. Close call this time. I was just closing stall door when someone came in. Not really a problem though, he can't possibly tell who has kissed that mirror. And I was calm enough to wipe my lips this time. Not all of it I tried to left just a little on my lips in case I had change and nerve to do...
I took other set of clothes pins from my pocket. I had tied a short string to then so I could pull them a little. Bra and shirt up and under my chin. Clothes pins to my nipples and string to my mouth. And there I sat. Waiting. Nipples starting to hurt a little. But just a little. They are used to have clothes pins on them for short periods. Longer time is more trouble though.

Just walking around store. This is huge one. Many floors and sections. And lots of mirrors. And one fucking nervous slut. And finally I got my opportunity. Mirror and no one but me near it. Quick stop, kiss, just a faint mark (did wipe little too much of it) of lips on mirror. And I almost run away. But just barely could keep my calm not to run. That would have raised unwanted attention. And I was so nervous that I decided not to do that kind of thing again in near future. At least not voluntary. And to to toilet again. Not the same one, but other one, other floor. And now I didn't have to care if I was alone or not so just in and to stall. Shirt and bra up, clothes pins on and bra back down. It push those pins so they did hurt more. And I just sit there waiting my heart to stop beating so damn quick.

On my way back to home I stopped at restaurant. Drank bottle of beer and went to toilet. I was little tired and wanted this kissing part to end. It was fun, but being nervous long time is quite hard too. This was toilet for one, like those ones at both cafes so I just added lipstick kissed mirror and wiped lipstick off. And in stall I took my last pair of clothes pins. This pair had little weights attached to them with very short string. I remove my coat, shirt and bra completely and attached those clothes pins. This time it really hurted. I felt need to pee so jeans and panties (they were hmm. stained from precum) went down to my knees and I sat down. Did my deed and waited that five minutes minutes to end. And home I went.

Rest of the day was just being at home and occasional teasing with wand. Enough to keep me very horny and couple of edges, but mostly just teasing kind of wand work. Kept me frustrating but not desperate. I thing that it's most likely that my little tired feeling helped to avoid desperate need to cum.

Thank you for one more fun day Miss Marie.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

I am very happy that the new sleep pattern is working :). I hope me letting you stay up so late on the weekend does not reverse it.

A nice sexy touch that you decided to wear your bra and panties again, after a hand washing :). I am pleased you did the first kiss at your normal cafe. I knew this kissing would make your heart race for me. I am happy you got it done. Now, the clothespins on nipples was extra from before. I wanted you to have to sit and wait after kissing the mirror, feeling some bite for me...and hopefully sometime while you waited, someone might come in and comment on the kiss, and you would blush. But, it seems no one did. Oh well, maybe next time.

I wanted you nice and horny with that wand and it seems it worked.

Now on the second cafe as you drank and read the paper, I am pleased you left your coat undone and took that small risk, of having your "tents" exposed. In all reality, you were being careful, but yet still more exposed too.

I do have to say when you got to the big department store and had to wait 20 minutes the first time for the bathroom to be free, this made me smile. I was hoping that not all 5 would just be so easy to do. You wait, anticipation grows, you think of me. It is perfect.

One thing I love with you is that you are so thoughtful. I just said rotate the pins on different ways, but you my sweet slut, brought extra props to you with your pins. I love this string you could tug.

This store sounds perfect (well looks it too from the pic you showed me) for naughty play. I bet you will spend lots of time there being naughty for my pleasure.

I loved the touch of the weights on your nipples. Perfect. I also thought that 5 times might be doable but also, a way to reall push you too. By that last one, you were really ready for it to end. I can understand that, but you did so very well to go get them all done.

I love how horny you stayed for me, my slut.

Now, I want you to write about the little play we had on voice last night where I put that horniess to end.

You exceeeded my expectations really, for this first week of ours together. you are such a very good slut for me, and it all makes me adore sam even more.

Miss Marie