Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Monday & Tuesday

Miss Marie,

My Monday and Tuesday were more like getting used to naughty activities and trying different ways. Wednesday is going to be first day with more fun and maybe some pictures.

1. Spend 20 Hours total with your ass full for me. You can be creative or use the same object for all 20 hours.

Just using medium plug so far. 15 hours left.

2. Deliver 700 Spanks to your body, in all sorts of places, using all sorts of objects.

Saving this fun for later. All spanks left.

3. Take 13 pictures...you can be creative...that you will post through the week here on this blog.

Starting today with these, I think.

4. Spend 100 minutes total...desperately waiting to pee for me...and when you are desperate to pee...I would like you to sit on your toilet, backwards, legs spread wide, and clothespins on your nipples. You will keep these pins on the toilet tank for easy remembering. When you are done peeing you will also stroke your cock 100 times, but may not cum then.

Only 20 minutes left. It's getting easier, but I don't like it very much. Almost forget clothespins one time, but having them on toilet tank saved me from mistake. I did notice them at last moment.

5. I want my slut in heels for 30 hours this week.

I just love heels. 20 hours fun left.

6. You will spend 40 hours bound in some way. You can be creative and choose different ways through the week.

Wow. 8 hours every day. This one needed little thinking before starting. So far; cuffs, left hand tied to cock and balls, feet tied to chair, wrist cuffs connected to collar and so on. Mostly just trying different thing. 24 hours left.

7. Aside from filling your ass, I also want 500 fucks in and out of your ass. Be careful and pace yourself.

All left. Maybe making a video later. For all to watch in this blog.

8. You will also send me 10 emails...in the subject line put "email #1" etc, so I know which ones you are ok with me posting on my blog once I have received all 10. You can use these to tell me just how horny you are, how much you love any of the things I am having you do, and so forth.

1 sent.

All in all this is fun, and it's getting even more fun now that I have tried more things and know better what to do and how long.

Thank you.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

It is ok you took Monday and Tuesday slower....I know my eager horny slut would not let me down and would do all that was required. If not you would be scrambling on the last day.

I was surprised you were saving 700 spanks for later in the week...but I do know you love your spanks.

I do LOVE that you started your desperate peeing right away and got that done pretty fast. I know this is not your favorite but I am happy you did not proctastinate on it.

The heels I knew you would love, and I love you in them so it is win/win.

The binding part, I figured would be a challenge...8 hours per day is a lot but I knew you would be creative for me.

All in all...so far I am very pleased.

Miss Marie