Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wednesday pics and video


Miss Marie,

I'm going to write only some parts from list today and rest when they are either done or I have picture or videos about them.

2. Deliver 700 Spanks to your body, in all sorts of places, using all sorts of objects.

I love spankings. And I think that it's time to give some fun for you too.


This picture is some time after spanking. To show result.
4 . Spend 100 minutes total...desperately waiting to pee for me...

All done. Easier that I feared, but not fun at all. It was easier when I got to choose how long I wait at time, but when we were online same time there was that element of not knowing how long you will make me wait. But now I know that I can do this kind of waiting for you. Clothespins on nipples were just more like "have to remember" thing and fun add on. Not difficult. Sitting on toilet backwards, legs spread really made me feel slutty. It was fun. And stroking afterwards. Mmmm.

5. I want my slut in heels for 30 hours this week.

Almost done with this one. Fun. After spanking I decided to wear heels for a while and take a picture or two. To make Calais jealous ;) and to show some red ass for you.


And then there was night and our voice chats. I don't really know why I was a little silly in first one and didn't want orgasm. I do love being fucking horny for you, but it won't take me long after orgasm to be horny again. So what the hell I was thinking. But it was nice to chat with you anyways. I love your voice and chatting with you is always fun. Kinky or casual friend chat, doesn't matter. I love it both ways.

And you always win after all, if you want to win.

So after your first voice there was little text chatting and you just told me little bit of fun you had earlier. And just asked then if I wished I had begged. And yes, I was regretting that.

And after more than little stroking and some precum licking there was second voice chat.

No stubborn "I don't want to beg" thing or "I don't want to cum, I want to stay horny" this time.
Edging and begging (I really have to practice that). And permission to cum. But only if I moan. And I moaned for you. Better than last time, without any faking. It just came out, for you. And that orgasm was fucking good one. Thank you for letting me have that one Miss Marie.

Knowing that it's not my cum I asked what you want me to do with it. This time I had to rub it in my ass crack and leave it there until morning shower. And there it stayed until shower.

sam

P.S. I'm sure that you know I wasn't really resisting. You know that I will cum for you every time you really want it, don't you. I have no choice. And I love that.

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

First of all I lOVE the first pic here. Yes you are MY slut, and no one else's. All MINE!!! I love my slut...so sexy all clamped for me.

I just loved your spanking video...seeing you make that ass so bright red and throbbing and stinging for my pleasure, is just such a wonderful gift. It pleases me and turns me on. And I love at the end when you thanked me. Very nice touch.

I am happy the waiting to pee was easier than you feared. I don't want you in total agnony, just a bit of desperation for me, reminding you who that pee belongs to and who you pee for. I think you know that after 100 minutes more waiting to pee for me.

I am sure Calais is very jealous again!

Yes you were a silly slut being so resistive to begging me, when I know and you know, you were so fucking horny. You can be stubborn but that is ok, because if I had told you to cum for me right then, you would have done it as fast as possible and that would have been that. I know you know who you cum for and when. But, I did enjoy seeing your stubborn side...and also how fast I can make you regret it, when you hear my voice talking sexy talk that drives you wild. Never underestimate me!

You are right, I always win afterall :).

I do love having you lick your pre cum...and when I had another few minutes to do voice and wanted to see if you would beg me...I just had to go for it. And beg you did, you had no hope left of making it...you were desperate for me and had to cum. You begged me nicely and so I let you, but only if you would moan for me.

You did moan very well my slut. I am sure one day you will moan even louder than that, but this was wonderful and I enjoyed it very much.

And I just love your sweet, sexy ass crack lined with your cum all night. So fucking sexy.

Miss Marie